COVID-19 Boosters for frontline health and social care workers – update March 2022
Please see NHS England website for the latest updates on vaccination as a condition of deployment (VCOD)/ COVID-19 vaccinations for healthcare workers.
COVID-19 Boosters for frontline health and social care workers
Health Care Workers in Primary Care, Independent, Voluntary, Charity, NHS Commissioned Services, Social Care and their supporting organisations are able to get their COVID-19 vaccines at a Local Vaccination Service or a Community Pharmacy.
To book an appointment please use the following methods based on your location (your NHS Number will be required):
• East Surrey - Alliance for Better Care (ABC) Please complete the self-service form using the following web-link: ABC Webform (a text will then be sent allowing you to book an appointment once registered)
• North West Surrey - North West Surrey Integrated Care Service (NICS) Please complete the self-service form using the following web-link: NICS Webform (a text will then be sent allowing you to book an appointment once registered)
• Guildford and Waverley - ProCare Please call ProCare to make an appointment on 01483 362 522
• Surrey Downs - please see details below:
- Epsom, Leatherhead or Banstead - contact GP Health Partners on 01372 232 001
- East Elmbridge - contact Emberbrook Health Centre on 020 8187 1361
- Ewell – contact Fitznells Vaccination Centre on 01372 724 434
- Dorking – contact the GP surgery in which you are registered
Health and Social Care Workers also have the option to book their COVID-19 booster vaccinations through the National Booking Service online or by ringing 119.
Frequently asked questions
A series of FAQs have produced specifically for booster vaccinations, visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Frequently Asked Questions webpage for more FAQs relating to the vaccination programme.
Visit the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Updates page to find out the latest news and updates about the Vaccination Programme in Surrey Heartlands.