Covid-19 Vaccination Services in Surrey
Vaccination services are running in a number of community locations.
Information on vaccination clinics
Please find below information on vaccination services across Surrey Heartlands.
Your Covid-19 vaccinations can be booked via the National Booking Service, where you can get an appointment time at your convenience, or call 119 to speak to someone.
Walk-in appointments for vaccinations are sometimes available, but they not guaranteed in peak times. To see walk-in options available to you, see www.nhs.uk/grab-a-jab.
Only attend a clinic if you meet the vaccination eligibility and people who are unwell and experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should not attend clinics until they have recovered.
No NHS number is required but it does speed things up if you have it with you.
Please note that the information stated below is regularly updated. However, due to the complexities of the Covid-19 vaccination programme we advise you check latest availability details via the National Booking System, 119 or grab-a-jab to avoid inconvenience.
Got a question about vaccinations for 5-11 year olds? Visit our dedicated webpage for 5-11 year old vaccinations.
The Big Feasty Festival, Apps Court Farm, Walton-on-Thames
- If you're attending The Big Feasty Festival, 25-26 June, you can drop by our pop-up vaccination tent and grab your latest Covid-19 vaccination
- Vaccines available for all cohorts aged 5+, 12pm-6pm.
- Only attendees with a festival ticket will have access to our pop-up vaccination tent.
Artington Mass Vaccination Centre - July 2022 offer
- Make appointments via the national booking system.
- Centre open Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays only
- Opening times from 10am to 4pm, with last appointment at 3:30pm – 30 minutes before centre closing.
- Walk-ins available after 11am - see eligibility below
- Mondays and Thursdays: 12+ years, use the national booking system or walk-in.
- Sunday: 5-11 year olds – use the national booking system or walk-in. No adults appointment/walk-ins on Sunday before 1.30pm.
United Reform Church, Woking, GU22 7HA
- FastHeal Pharmacy vaccination service at United Reformed Church, White Rose Lane is open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 8.45am-5.00pm, and is offering walk-ins or bookings through the NHS website or 119 telephone line for those aged 5 and over.
- Parking is not available on site. Please park next door Heathside car park on the top floor only which is free for people receiving a vaccination.
Emberbrook Community Centre for Health, Thames Ditton
- Walk-in vaccinations available for all eligible age groups aged 12+, Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm
- Appointments can also be made via the NHS national booking system.
- Free parking available on site.
East Surrey locality
- For vaccination walk-ins across East Surrey, including Caterham, Horley and Reigate, please visit the Alliance for Better Care website for all the details and eligibility.
Tell the NHS about COVID-19 vaccinations you've had abroad
- This service enables you to book an appointment to show evidence for any coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations you've had outside of England so the NHS can update your records.
Got a question about your vaccine? Visit our FAQs webpage.
The sites listed below will open on specific days as and when the supply of vaccines allows. You will be offered appointments at sites that are open at the time of booking your appointment.
GP-led services in North West Surrey
- Chertsey Hall
- Unit 46, Peacocks Shopping Centre, Woking
GP-led services in East Surrey
- Birchwood Medical Practice in Horley
- 10 Gresham Road, Oxted, RH8 0BQ
- Caterham Dean Hospital, Caterham CR3 5RA
GP-led services in Surrey Downs
- Emberbrook Surgery in Thames Ditton
- Medwyn Surgery in Dorking
- Nescot College, Reigate Road, Epsom KT17 3DS
Mass Vaccination Centre in Guildford and Waverley
- Artington, Guildford
- Buckley Pharmacy, Ashtead KT21 1AW
- Direct Pharmacy, Madrid Road, Guildford GU2 7NT
- GlucoRX Pharmacy, Pirbright Rd Normandy GU3 2DA
- Fastheal Pharmacy, United Reform Church, Woking GU22 7HA
- Horton Pharmacy, Pelman Way, Epsom KT19 8HJ
- Nima Chemist, Stoneleigh, Epsom KT17 2HS
- St Christophers Church, Claygate Lane, Thames Ditton KT10 0AQ
- South Street Pharmacy - Beare Green Village Hall, RH5 4RD
- Vitaltone Pharmacy, Caterham CR3 6QA
- Wallis Jones Pharmacy, Esher KT10 0SH
- Kent Pharmacy, Walton Road KT8 0DL
- Claygate Pharmacy, The Parade, KT10 0PD
- Boots Pharmacy, 2 River Retail Park Staines, TW18 4WB
- Trio Pharmacy, High Street, Shepperton TW17 9AJ
- Breakspear Pharmacy, Church Rd , Ashford TW15 2 UN
- Michal Frith Pharmacy, Dorking RH4 2HQ
Bookings for pharmacies should be made via the NHS national booking system unless stated above that the pharmacy accepts walk in patients.