Vaccination Service Questions and Updates
Visit our dedicated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Frequently Asked Questions page to find an answer to a number of questions about the Coronavirus Vaccination programme in Surrey Heartlands.
If you cannot find an answer to your question you can contact our Vaccination team via:
- 0300 561 2500 - lines are open from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday only.
Please note: this is NOT a vaccination booking service.
- Visit the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Updates page to find out the latest news and updates about the Vaccination Programme in Surrey Heartlands.
- Visit the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Resources page to download some popular gov.uk guides and leaflets, including easy read material, for the public and health professionals.
Covid-19 Vaccination Services in Surrey
Vaccination services have been running in a number of community locations.
GP-led services in North West Surrey
- Chertsey Hall
- H&M Building at The Heart Shopping Centre in Walton on Thames
- The Hythe Centre near Egham and Staines
- Victoria Gate in Woking town centre
GP-led services in East Surrey
- The Westway in Caterham
- Woodhatch in Reigate
- Holmhurst Surgery in Redhill
- Centenary Hall in Horley
- Tandridge District Council Offices in Oxted
GP-led services in Guildford and Waverley
- G Live in Guildford
- Cranleigh Village Hall
- St Christopher’s Church in Haslemere (service to be restored when Oxford AZ vaccine supply increases)
GP-led services in Surrey Downs
- Emberbrook Surgery in Thames Ditton
- Epsom Racecourse
- Fitznells Manor Surgery in Ewell
- Medwyn Surgery in Dorking
Large vaccination centres
- Epsom Racecourse
- Superdrug pharmacy in Guildford
- Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford
- Surrey and Sussex Hospitals in Redhill
Coronavirus Vaccination Programme – Privacy Information for Health and Care Staff
The Covid-19 vaccination programme in Surrey Heartlands is being rolled out to all health and social care workers who have frequent face-to-face contact with patients and who are directly involved in patient care in either secondary or primary care, mental health, urgent and emergency care and community settings. This includes those working in independent, voluntary and non-standard healthcare settings such as hospices, and community-based mental health or addiction services.
NHS Surrey Heartlands CCG, on behalf of the Local Resilience Forum, have worked with partners to establish a booking system for these individuals to receive vaccinations at various sites within Surrey Heartlands.
Your employer will provide you with information on how to sign up to receive the vaccine and will share relevant information about you with the provider of your local vaccination service to allow you to be invited for vaccination.
When it is the right time for you to receive your vaccination you will receive an invitation to come forward by email, SMS, or telephone.
We know lots of people will be keen to get protected from the virus but we are asking people not to share these vaccination booking details with friends of family as we have a limited number of vaccines to offer and need to ensure these are provided to those providing Health and Care services first. Other people within the community will be contacted directly for their own appointment.